Harley Davidson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Got the package in today. Everything was still intact. You must of worked in shipping before, one hell of wrap job.

Great person to deal with, transactions went really smooth. Odd to check out the pics to see what else I like.

Thanks again!!

Glad to hear you got it and it was all in one piece. I sell alot on ebay and I hate getting the email that a sent item is broken, therefore I overpack and yes I'm in shipping--installer/move/driver for Whirlpool.

Reaction score
Here are the pictures. I have the boxes for the chevy dually, ford dually, and silver ford. I forgot to take the christmas ornaments out of the boxes for the pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
And some more----

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how about first picture the middle black mug? i live in mi too. my dad would love that mug for his bday. thanks man!

Reaction score
how about first picture the middle black mug? i live in mi too. my dad would love that mug for his bday. thanks man!

If your talking about the tank mug with the tribal style graphics that would be $20 shipped to your door thru USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Those three in that picture are rare and very hard to come by, I wish I would have bought the other three from the dealership I haven't seen any others like them in all of my travels across the US to about a zillion HD dealers.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ahh well im interested. i think its a pretty sick looking mug and i know he has alot of them but none that look like that. how would i go about paying you for it?

Reaction score
ahh well im interested. i think its a pretty sick looking mug and i know he has alot of them but none that look like that. how would i go about paying you for it?

I've got paypal, if that doesn't work for you I'll take a money order. You can see in this post I sold a few things and have a good reputation. I also sell on ebay if you want to make sure I'm legit. Seller name is the same as on here. tattooed4life