Harley Davidson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd picture: all 4 on the top.
3rd picture: all 3 on the top.

Shipping to zip 15066
Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
2nd picture: all 4 on the top.
3rd picture: all 3 on the top.

Shipping to zip 15066
Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks!!
I was selling singles for $11 each, since you want 7 I'll do $8 each $56 total and I can get them in a flat rate box $14.95--say $70 even is close enough and yes I have paypal. Let me know if you want them. Just to confirm which ones your talking about the four orange ones, one with heart design, taller one with wings and the black and silver one.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was selling singles for $11 each, since you want 7 I'll do $8 each $56 total and I can get them in a flat rate box $14.95--say $70 even is close enough and yes I have paypal. Let me know if you want them. Just to confirm which ones your talking about the four orange ones, one with heart design, taller one with wings and the black and silver one.

You are correct on the mugs.

So far: 7 mugs, clock, and the bank. I'll pass on the mirror for now.

Reaction score
You are correct on the mugs.

So far: 7 mugs, clock, and the bank. I'll pass on the mirror for now.

$70 mugs shipped, clock and bank $50 and I figured $10 shipping on them-I'll have to do another box. So far $130 for all that.

Reaction score
Hey--1buda I found a big enough box and weighed it all, take $15 off for the shipping so $115 for it all shipped. Let me know if your interested.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the package in today. Everything was still intact. You must of worked in shipping before, one hell of wrap job.

Great person to deal with, transactions went really smooth. Odd to check out the pics to see what else I like.

Thanks again!!