Harley Davidson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i would be ok with sending you a money order its only 20 bucks lol. if you wana pm me your adress ill send it out this thursday.

Reaction score
Cool stuff. You should keep it all.

I hear ya, I sold both my bikes and have lost alot of interest in my collection. What you are seeing is a very small portion of what is left. I need to find something new to collect. Not to mention we no longer have a badass bar setup at our new house for me to display it all, just tucked away in the little ol office.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I know this is an old ass thread but is there anything left and how much for the whole thing? I'm a big collecter too and havent even seen some of this stuff!

Reaction score
I know this is an old ass thread but is there anything left and how much for the whole thing? I'm a big collecter too and havent even seen some of this stuff!

I still have alot left. I can take pics of what I got and maybe we can agree on a price. PM your email and I'll send the pics to it.