Harley Davidson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Any like Harley Davidson stuff? I have a ton of collectables. Everything from coffee mugs, diecasts, tins, pictures, zippos-you name it. I am selling my collection, it is all new and has never been played with only been on display. I can send you pictures if your interested.

Reaction score
How much and why sell a great collection? There is a few items I may be interested in.

Tell me what your interested in and I'll make you a deal. I sold both of my bikes and this stuff was set up at our old house around our bar and where we are now it's in the back bedroom. Nobody gets to see it and I'm movin on I guess.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The clock, mirror, piggy bank, and some of the coffe mugs. I have to look at which mugs and other stuff i want.

Reaction score
The clock, mirror, piggy bank, and some of the coffe mugs. I have to look at which mugs and other stuff i want.

Neon Clock $25--blue neon and it works
Piggy Bank $25
Mirror $100
Let me know which mugs and how many and I give you a deal, the more you want the better the price.
Plus shipping

Reaction score
Guys I'll do my best on the shipping, I do an estimate with the shipper and if it's over then I'll pay the difference. I hate ebayers and others that jack you on shipping. Not gonna charge $30 to ship a Hot Wheels car!!