Gravel Guard/Bedliner covered truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
If my truck was not quite so nice I would definently consider bedlining it. I think a bedlined truck looks really rugged and bada$$

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
If my truck was not quite so nice I would definently consider bedlining it. I think a bedlined truck looks really rugged and bada$$

That's a fair outlook. My truck, being an ex Airforce, ex border patrol, utility government model, is as basic as it gets... Rubber floors, vinyl seats, sealed-beam headlights, crank up windows..etc. Then again, that's exactly what I wanted when I found it. Ive got a nice car. The "Yeti" I've bought and built to be *used* and stand up to whatever I throw at it, whether that be hailstorms, flooding, trail breaking through juniper and mesquite, or 1200+ mile trips through mountains and backcountry. For me, it's a tool. A good one, but a tool nonetheless. In that sense it's perfect. Tough to break, impossible to scratch, competent on and off road, cheap to fix, and easy to clean up afterwords, both inside and out.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Thats great. Thanks Yeti! If i were to bedliner my truck, i want to find a texture thats not smooth, but not real bumpy either. Yours looks like a good median

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Thats great. Thanks Yeti! If i were to bedliner my truck, i want to find a texture thats not smooth, but not real bumpy either. Yours looks like a good median

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

That's my take on it as well. I like that the superliner has more plasticizers in it...it's kind of a more shiny, plastic-ish than flat rubber look.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sprayed with raptor liner. You can tint it yourself

You must be registered for see images attach

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Sprayed with raptor liner. You can tint it yourself

that is GORGEOUS- the two tone makes it look way more stylish. That and that they didn't use black as the lower tone.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Wow, I want to bedline my rockers but that makes me want to do the whole thing! I hate my grandpa two tone in the middle!