Gravel Guard/Bedliner covered truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big nasty

Reaction score
Getting ready to redo it, I'm going two tone after I get the cowl hood that I'm looking for. The plan is one fat super bright orange racing stripe on an all Black base, at least that's the plan for now lol, but the liner that is on it now was done before i bought it and done very poorly

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
mine is getting painted this weekend white over black

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
Well they sent me pictures of my truck last all done. I have not seen it yet in person. I get it back today. so ready

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
Yes Gator liner for the white and Rustoleum for the black and a can the wal-mart spray can of stain white on the grill. we spray it will a $17 gun that the liner can just screw right now and sprayed pretty good there are a couple of thin spots were lighting was not the best in my buddies shop and there are some spots were the black when under the tape on the white (the tape did not want to stick to the white liner) but for a river toy/DD I think it goods great.

Last edited: