Gravel Guard/Bedliner covered truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
My 96 was basically the same way but also leaving it muddy will cause it to rust away faster, when you get a vehicle that you need to keep reliable and want to keep it lookin good you start realizing these things haha

It's bedlined. Rust is no longer a possibility unless you bedline over rust. Seen that done before. Looked looked like $h!t less than two years later.

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
Hi all new here but not to chevy trucks Blazers and Yukons and now a Tahoe. I got a 95 2dr 4x4 with 6" lift that the PO beat so I'm working fixing up and I just got so Gator liner (white) to do at least the bottom half of mine with.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Updated w/fender-flare goodness (and new wheels).

You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Really liking the "cop spec" spot light on the A pillar....

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Really liking the "cop spec" spot light on the A pillar....

It's actually only mounted through the door. I'm happy about that, it keeps the A-Pillar integrity.

Airforce contract truck (I think they bought some of these) overrun, bought by the Texas DPS (Border Patrol) back in '93. They mounted the light, along with all of the other standard LE goodies (that later got snatched out, I assume), there are some...odd...harness additions sprinkled through the truck, that are blind-plugged and/or disconnected.

IIRC a fire department had it next. Someone along the line yanked the light off (probably before it was surplus auctioned). I just "filled the hole" with an old take-off I found on ebay, and plugged it into the preexisting wiring :)

Now if I can just find a practical use for the HF antenna on the roof, lol.

The dinosaurs on the dash are to keep the truck company when it's in a parking lot. I figured they were about the same era :p

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
These bed lined rigs look sweet! I wonder about this monstaliner though, if I got Olympic white would it end up turning yellow? I want to do the very bottoms of my rockers so they don't get anymore dented up than what they are.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
These bed lined rigs look sweet! I wonder about this monstaliner though, if I got Olympic white would it end up turning yellow? I want to do the very bottoms of my rockers so they don't get anymore dented up than what they are.

i wonder this to!!! i ordered the 5 free samples last week. so we'll see when they get here how i like them. maybe ill change the color of the 94!

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score

I used superliner on mine. It hasn't faded at all, as far as I can tell, since 2010. It spent most of that time in Texas.

No clue per "Monstaliner". You might want to check if they can mix in some UV stabilizer in it.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Cool, good to know. I know that back when dad got my truck bed lined (when he owned it) Rhino liner had a white option, but it ended up yellowing after about a year.