Got my colormatched bumpers today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I might even try corner markers like that...I really like your truck man. Good job, makes me want to colormatch, but I kinda like my chrome. lol

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

Thanks Hunter!

That must be the case. I fought with this one for at least 2 hours. Heavily pissing me off. You had to ask about the flares, didn't you! :gr_grin: I don't know. I'm so torn. I'm going to roll like it is for a while and see what I think. Going to put the vent shades on tomorrow since I forgot about them.

Thanks Blue! I actually took the letters out of the chrome surround and am in the process of painting them white. Well, that was until my son decided to eat goldfish crackers next to them while the primer was drying. Got to start over...ugh.

A chrome W/T would look great on your truck with the diesel! Do it!!!

hahaha of course he would choose to eat them right them, I say leave the valence on for sure. What lights do you have in the bumper?

I am going to look around for one to start sanding and all that then when I get money I ll have it chromed.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I think color matched flares would tie it all together. You have a little black on the grill so the valence ties in with that. But the truck is looking amazing. Makes me question the route I went lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. I still vote clear marker lights.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
hahaha of course he would choose to eat them right them, I say leave the valence on for sure. What lights do you have in the bumper?

I am going to look around for one to start sanding and all that then when I get money I ll have it chromed.

The lights are ProComp 5x7 100w halogens. I think I can convert them to HID's if/when I decide to do that. I built brackets behind and welded them to the bumper prior to painting. They aren't going anywhere. LOL.

I say do it. I believe you're bumpers look better chromed since it's a dark truck. But, I've always liked the way it looked. :)

I think color matched flares would tie it all together. You have a little black on the grill so the valence ties in with that. But the truck is looking amazing. Makes me question the route I went lol

Thank you! I'm so 50/50 on that. The decision will be made at a later date until I can look at it for a few weeks.

Looks awesome man. I still vote clear marker lights.

You S.O.B! Dammit :lol: Not that this matters but the wife likes the amber. Her opinion is about 30th on the list :rotflmao:

I have the clear reflective Anzo markers. Just like stock except clear. If I do anything, it'll be euro clear. The only thing I don't like about them is you can see the bulb plain as day. Of course, you can see them in the parking lights too....