Got my colormatched bumpers today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i don't know now that i look at it again i think the flares look good black. it'll be perfect with the white gmc emblem, a little bit of undercoating on the frame, and a 6" lift & 35's of coarse! haha

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lights are ProComp 5x7 100w halogens. I think I can convert them to HID's if/when I decide to do that. I built brackets behind and welded them to the bumper prior to painting. They aren't going anywhere. LOL.

I say do it. I believe you're bumpers look better chromed since it's a dark truck. But, I've always liked the way it looked. :)

Thank you! I'm so 50/50 on that. The decision will be made at a later date until I can look at it for a few weeks.

You S.O.B! Dammit :lol: Not that this matters but the wife likes the amber. Her opinion is about 30th on the list :rotflmao:

I have the clear reflective Anzo markers. Just like stock except clear. If I do anything, it'll be euro clear. The only thing I don't like about them is you can see the bulb plain as day. Of course, you can see them in the parking lights too....

I almost bought those, they seem to fit better than my Hella's I have in mine. I made brackets as well that are on the bolts that hold the bumper to the frame lol.

I like the chrome, it ties in the wheels :D

I have smoked stock corner markers which could be another option for you.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Smoked likes would look sick on that truck, it will tie in the flares and the valance really well. A white GMC logo would look great too, maybe with a black outline.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Smoked likes would look sick on that truck, it will tie in the flares and the valance really well. A white GMC logo would look great too, maybe with a black outline.

I've thought about smoking them too. I think someone photo shopped "OBS Rock's" truck a while back and it did look good. The logo is getting painted white right now.

maybe a black billet grille. if they make one for the gmcs

Not a bad idea. I want to see what it looks like once I get the logo back on.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid