Got a new build!! My 94 chevy rclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want one of these to play with now. Lol. And so glad you went with the older style grill. I hate mine!

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want one of these to play with now. Lol. And so glad you went with the older style grill. I hate mine!

Hahaha it's really fun to play with one of these since I picked it up for 1500 bucks. And yea I was debating on 94+ grill or the old style. I decided to get the older one cause I saw a rclb on here with it and it was sweeet.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can go make my custom air cleaner like thz71 did. Also taking out the blastic Bedliner

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stripped my grill of the black plasti dip back to chrome. gonna strip the chrome and actually spray it with bed coating. also sanded the bow tie down and painted it ivory.
also cut my air cleaner down like Thz71's air cleaner. gonna grind it and clean it some more. than paint it white.