Got a new build!! My 94 chevy rclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on in a while been busy as hell.
Sold my 1990 /:
But I got me a 94 rclb
Here are some pics haven't gotten a chance to do any work to it yet since I bought it yesterday.
You must be registered for see images attach

Let me know what y'all think. Been thinking bout black flares and rhino line bottom half. 3/2 lift. Black housed lights. Not sure bout wheels.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump
Got some paint for grill and bumper today, hopefully I'll get to it today.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Blacked out (bedlinered) bumpers, grill, bed and bed rails, and maybe rockers. Wet sand and either clear or smoke the tails. Nice sounding exhaust, and a tune up. Then dd it's lugnuts off while saving for the 4" rcx spindle lift. On some summit black d windows and some 32x11.50s :deal:

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea Bed liner bumpers and grill are coming today!!!
Yeah I'm gonna get the 4 inch lift when I save up enough money. And def. new wheels and tires.
It's got an okay sounding exhaust on it. It's not loud but it'll do for now. And yea I'm gonna need to do a tune up soon.
And what do you mean by dd the lug nuts off haha

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Haha I mean to just drive the hell out of it as is while saving for the lift :lol:

And I'm personally not a flare kinda guy :rofl: they look good, but I prefer a little "poke" or "stance" to the wheel and tires.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha I mean to just drive the hell out of it as is while saving for the lift :lol:

And I'm personally not a flare kinda guy :rofl: they look good, but I prefer a little "poke" or "stance" to the wheel and tires.
Haha yea I get what your saying I'm working Atm but once I'm some imma go outside and work on my truck post pics as soon as I'm done!

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't realize the W/T's ever got digital temp controls... :think: My old cheyenne had cable controls.