Good reliable trustworthy mechanic needed in Arizona.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickaayy

Reaction score
I have an 88 k1500 stepside, she purdy. Been thru a lot of trouble with it but getting better. New 350, added 4 inch lift, many new parts. There are a few things left that need to be dealt with that I am not wanting to do myself. Codes 33 & 43 are throwing, I've done some searching and don't really have that kind of time to troubleshoot at this point, also has an injector leak at the oring, and possibly a couple tid bits here n there, ultimately I'm looking for a worthy mechanic I can bring this thing to and get back with the issues actually fixed instead of worse. I've had very poor experiences with a mechanic on this truck, I originally swapped engine myself, blew it up, got a replacement had Desert Heat Auto do the work and they had it for a couple years finally I got fed up and took it, found missing bolts and parts, ran like dog ****. Anyway it's running well now and whatnot, just got these couple things I can't deal with. Any suggestions recommendations? I'm in Mesa but can go somewhat into PHX and surrounding areas, thank you in advance.

Photo is pre lift. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20170918_094453.jpg
    IMG_20170918_094453.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: