Good Price For OEM Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking at upgrading the rims on my GMC. It was ordered with the Rally wheels w/ chrome trim rings, and while they look nice, they are a bit basic.

I was looking at either going for this style, which is the factory correct optional ones:

You must be registered for see images attach

Or these (which were optional from 1994-1998)

You must be registered for see images attach

Either way, I only plan on buying a set that looks as close to factory new as possible. They run around $300-350 for a set. Is this a good price for factory rims (not sure what the market is for them) or should I do some more shopping around for a set at a better price?

These might look good too, but I'd have to get GMC center caps for them.

You must be registered for see images

Any issues on the truck going from a 16 x6.5 to 16x7 rim?

EastTXYukon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the factory saw blades (2nd pic) and I will sell them to you a lot cheaper than $350. Let me know if you're interested.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You could easily find the original style rims at a junkyard for under $200.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not around here! Either they don't have them, or they are beat to hell (or just have normal wear and tear for 20 year old rims).

The ones I am looking at look brand new, nearly right out of the box fresh. There is a local guy with a nice set I'm going to try to negotiate with first. He is asking $300, but I think I can get him down to $200 or so.

East Yukon, feel free to send me pics, I'll let you know if it would work with what I''m going for. Thanks!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I bought my nnbs 17s for 300. I have a set of factory 16s u can have them if you come get them. There not in great shape though.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Wow that's bum about the yards around there. Go to carpart.com and search for a set and call up some out of town/state yards and see how much they want and the cost of shipping. I know for a fact that those rims can be shipped for under $40.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carpart didn't have anything, unfortunately. :(

But, I have a lead on someone fairly local who has a set of the factory correct ones (blade style, with the 6 lug nut covers showing, 1st photo) he says have been in boxes in his garage since the late 90's. He said they look perfect (from the photos I've seen, they do look good) and have always had the wheel weights put on the back of the rims. Woo hoo! We will see...