Good Morning!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I know that I know a bunch you you guys on here from another forum that has recently been updated and turned into a POS. Gets spammed constantly and the owners in charge dont even care.

I'm glad to finally sign up here! I have a 98 C1500 Sierra and a 97 K1500 Burb for the family vehicle. Both vehicles have been modded a bit with 4 high and low headlights, spyder glass lenses. Led interior lights, the sierra has switch back front turn signals. My burb has a stage 3 Heavy Duty 4L60E that was built by a mom n pop race shop that's been in the business for over 50 years. It was pricey but I dont regret it one bit, it was also dyno tuned as a part of the deal.

Well the other forum has more newer trucks than the older trucks and I like the people which is what kept me there, being loyal, but theres only so much ignored spam that I can take and I think I just quit!

Thanks for having me!

CHEERS

Al

Last edited:

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Hi Peter! Thanks for the welcome man, I'd say it's about time. You know I dont like any of the newer trucks, and I very much dislike the tech that gets worse the newer they are, plus they will never be as reliable or last as long as these trucks. So it's only logical and I'm glad I finally made the move.

Take er easy eh!

Al

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Hahahahahah! :893karatesmiley-thuDid you report me for redirecting traffic here? Lol there has to be a que somewhere with hundreds of reports that no one has looked at, it would be funny if they got to me first before removing the spam. The mods dont have access from what I understand and the admin is not responding to them either. When they ignore top members with 1000's of posts it is very frustrating and unacceptable IMO.

And so here i am!

CHEERS!

Al

Last edited:

1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Peter! Thanks for the welcome man, I'd say it's about time. You know I dont like any of the newer trucks, and I very much dislike the tech that gets worse the newer they are, plus they will never be as reliable or last as long as these trucks. So it's only logical and I'm glad I finally made the move.

Take er easy eh!

Al

Around here the new trucks of all brands rust through before they are even paid for :flame:

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Same here man. It amazes the **** out of me how most people dont even try to prevent it. My Burb thankfully was born in Texas and lived most of its life there before being imported into Canada. Otherwise I'm sure it would have been long gone! She has great solid bones but does need some body work done, mostly rear passanger quarter panel needs to be replaced entirely. But I don't mind a very reliable, 20 foot truck. ( meaning it looks good from afar, LOL.) I will probably patch this up myself this year finally, this is an expensive body panel.

Al

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure which other forum you're referring to as this is the only one I frequent anymore, but welcome to the good one. :lol:

We get hit with spam here once in a while too but the staff/mods are usually pretty quick about cleaning it up.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Al. You'll find this forum more active than the other one, and a lot more info here too. Glad you came over here.