Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah I would’ve been now since the day I bought her but she only had the rubber mats. But I totally lucked out on snagging up them original mats that’s definitely one of the top scores I’ve had when getting a part for her!!! I plan to take a pic of the seat fully done and in place today to finish photo shoot of re-due of the drivers seat

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So it’s looking like I’m not going to get 1st in totm if it’s likes that determines the winner☹️ But I’ll try again but with different pics an maybe that’ll help lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Not a notable difference between the two seats but your more able to tell in person. I’ll be doing another coat of conditioner when the west is actually nice up here and I’ll be coating the wife’s caddy seats then too!
You must be registered for see images attach

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a notable difference between the two seats but your more able to tell in person. I’ll be doing another coat of conditioner when the west is actually nice up here and I’ll be coating the wife’s caddy seats then too!
Are these vented/cooled?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just heated that’s only a gmt900 and newer option. And I read some of the dealer brochure and the heated seats only turn on if your seatbelt is plugged in as to get people to wear theirs more as a safety deal which I never knew before for all whom have a gmt400 Escalade possible Denali too but would need to read brochure and could also be all gmt400 heated seats but idk!?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I’ve never sat on a vented seat idk if I’d like it or not? But yeah gmt900 ‘07-14 and newer model full size suvs and trucks.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just see this on google “Johnny cash’s one piece at a time” Cadillac some had it built I have that in my iTunes account one of only 2-3 country songs I have notta big fan of the genre.