GMT floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McQuick

Reaction score
Hi guys. My OEM gray floor mats have turned brown. I want to replace them with OEM but that seems to be impossible as all the gray ones I’ve seen have the same issue. I see Holley have made a reproduction mat but the gray colour looks too dark. Has anyone used them? Suggestions? Thank you.

Attachments

• F074D4C1-8257-4CBE-8572-2D5658DE8323.jpeg
    F074D4C1-8257-4CBE-8572-2D5658DE8323.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 145

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whoa... I had no idea these existed. Thanks for sharing, I might have to get a set for the front of my Suburban. My factory ones still look OK, but the plastic nubs that keep them from sliding on the carpet are all broken off.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Whoa... I had no idea these existed. Thanks for sharing, I might have to get a set for the front of my Suburban. My factory ones still look OK, but the plastic nubs that keep them from sliding on the carpet are all broken off.

Yeah, I had no idea either. I've wanted to replace mine before, because aftermarket mats are garbage.... universal trim to fit means they fit nothing!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

unruhjonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I started looking into replacement mats for my truck, I hit proverbial roadblocks at every turn - those "Holley" floor mats must be a recent offering, becasue when I ordered ACC mats, that wasn't an option.
Now, my truck has had from day #1 (as far as I can remember) carpeted mats;
It's possible that they were GM accessory parts that my grandfather had included with the truck when he got it - but as far as I can remember it always had carpet mats.
In the last couple years, I have found a couple sets of the rubber mats (the local climate allows this stuff to survive pretty well compared to other areas);
The ACC mats were a bit generic, and didn't fit quite right - especially considering the heft asking price.
There's my two cent's worth.

HERE is a link to the images of the ACC replacement carpeted mats.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys. My OEM gray floor mats have turned brown. I want to replace them with OEM but that seems to be impossible as all the gray ones I’ve seen have the same issue. I see Holley have made a reproduction mat but the gray colour looks too dark. Has anyone used them? Suggestions? Thank you.
Thanks for posting was not aware of these,much needed.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They just showed up. Unfortunately these are quite a bit darker gray than the factory mats from my '97 Suburban, but they look like they're pretty good reproductions of the original mats otherwise. Not quite as many plastic spikes on the bottom of these either, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Having them all intact on the driver's side mat is a nice improvement though. They're a nice heavy feeling material but still pretty flexible. Overall these seem well made to me but for the price I'm disappointed in the color difference from original. In a standard cab truck it probably wouldn't matter as much, but if I end up running these in the Suburban I have a feeling the color mismatch with the rear mats will bug me.

My factory mats pictured on top, the new Holley 05-200LG on bottom.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I looked them up. Imo they need to offer bumper to bumper mats. If you needed new mats in the burb your sol and if you wanted a 1 piece over the hump in the front your still sol. I went a different route with the burbs mats. But imo there better made then the factory accept the rear floors mat