GMT 400 Hydroboost swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After driving the 05 suburbanator to town, where it'll be put out for sale, I was reminded of how nice the steering and brakes where. I'll be utilizing the knowledge shared here to update Virginia's brakes. She has the JB6 call out so the addition of HB out to be just fine.
Thanks again to all who so easily share the information.

Kevmore007

Reaction score
I bought a 2004 Sierra 2500 to use the 6L as a ls swap into my Yukon. The hydro boost seems to have another part under the drivers seat bolted to the side rail. Looks like that may be the ABS unit. Anybody know for sure?

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a 2004 Sierra 2500 to use the 6L as a ls swap into my Yukon. The hydro boost seems to have another part under the drivers seat bolted to the side rail. Looks like that may be the ABS unit. Anybody know for sure?
Yeah, that's the ABS. Though by "side rail" I think you mean frame rail, and not actually in the cab under the seat on the rail.