Hydroboost rebuild.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the hydroboost is leaking on my 95. I've looked in the FSM and didn't seen anything about taking it apart. Is taking it apart fairly easy? I for some reason I can't follow videos very well. I searched the site but didn't see anything with a step by step break down on what to do. I'm sure there is something out there but i'm not finding it. Does anyone have or know where I can find a write up on it or if it is in the FSM where it is located? I would rather try a 40 dollar fix before I drop close to 300 on a reman unit and have to have a shop put it in since I can't bend and twist to get the to the under the dash bits.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Part of the 95 OE service manual set. Book 1 service , book 2 fuel emissions engine, book 3 unit repair manual. Book 3 is rebuilding ,steering box, Hydraboost, etc.
Thank you. I thought I had that manual downloaded but I did not.

Ckeene

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a seal kit off eBay, cannot remember the brand right off hand but it was a good one. Watched a few videos and dug in. It’s not that bad at all. Hardest part was the bolts going through the fire wall. Think I spent about two years putting it off because I was uncertain how to do it. It’s easy.