GM PART # 16155095

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brady

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what year this cluster might be out of? It is the metal backed, needle & tach cluster. Part # 16155095. Guy wants $150 & he's an hour away. If it's a '91, I guess I can understand his price. If not, no way.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Hoping its from a '91 so the swap into my '90 will be a lot easier. Only downside is its for an auto & mine's a 5spd. Anyhow, can't pull my cluster at the moment to verify the back so any input on this cluster is much appreciated.

Brady

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
it is I am almost positive because of the yellow before redline.

actually I am not sure....might be a diesel or something I know its not the same as mine though

Brady

Reaction score
Top right corner "unleaded fuel only".

Soon as I can pull mine, if it is aluminum backed as well, then I believe this is a '91.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds a little pricey escalade clusters sell for less than that
Yes but if he wanted to put an escalade cluster in a 88-91 he'd have to swap out the whole interior for a post 94 interior. I'd rather pay a little more for a part that's plug n play instead of doing all that work.