FS custom made LED light bar mount (in front of bumper)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im selling the LED light bar mount I made to hold my 30" light bar. It is basically a modified Randy Ellis Design Sleekster bar that I purchased from them and then cut and modified so it would mount to the truck in the same spot that the OEM tow hooks are in. It is a direct bolt in setup and still allows you to retain the tow hooks. You just need to trim the plastic lower valance. Coated in a black textured finished. Comes with 30" Rigid Industries mounting bracket and all stainless steel hardware to mount everything up. Light not included.

Asking $200 plus shipping . RED Inc sells these for $250 BUT they do not offer them for the GMT400 trucks.

Sold. .

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it. Doesnt say how it mounts on the description. I want to hide a led bar behind it.

it can be done but its a tight fit. I think someone did it here already and had to remove some of the aluminum cooling fins