Front and rear buckets in a crew cab? Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
I know I'm not on here as much as I should be but I came across some thoughts and want some opinions....

Found these bucket seats for $150. Easily worth more. Thinking about running dual buckets.

(This truck originally had vinyl bench seats, my back seat was from a junkyard and is in decent condition at best.)

Thoughts?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Yeah... I thought about that. Honestly the only reason I want to do it is because the bench seat I bought from a junkyard when I converted from vinyl benches to cloth is falling apart. No tears, but the stitching is coming out..

Ideally I wouldn't mind having dual benches ether... I just found these things dirt cheap and in great shape, had to buy them.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
If I had a better quality bench seat I would just flip these seats for some extra cash. The red ones are kinda hard to find

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Also... remember I have another crew cab with matching red interior that has the buckets up front and bench in the back... so not a huge issue hahaha

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
WoW! Those seats are damn nice for $150.00! Including the console too? Killer deal!
Even if I didn't have a vehicle to put them in, I'd a bought them just because!
Hmmm...wonder why I have a 10'x10' garden shed full of GMT400 parts? Lol!

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Yeah so they won't fit in the back of the crew cab. I thought they would but nope. Oh well. like you said, such a good deal I just bought them just because... I'll end up holding on to them, possibly selling them down the road, possibly putting them into another project, who knows.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried to do this same thing a few years ago, the rear floor has the pockets where the gas tank fits, and therefore the base of the bucket seats has to be way forward to allow the seat to fit, looks terrible.