Free or cheap "mods", with dyno results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I'd like to put mine on the dyno and see what its turning with the bolt ons I have meow. I've talked to my instructor at the college I go to, he just said hit him up sometime. Be worth the kick before I start doing more mods!

Last edited:

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Just got the O2 bungs fixed on the big block, going to set a dyno appt tomorrow

Sent from the Rat powered LG

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
it's in the truck in the driveway- that's my cluster!

Gator looked into it and said that it was a police package option for Tahoe's and a specially ordered truck could get it too

apparently the guy who bought this truck wanted something no one else had :rocking:

Quick derail, but the 110mph clusters came only in Military Police gmt400's.....also, they're technically illegal to own, because by law, MP vehicles of the day were required to be stripped of all special equipment before being auctioned, and the equipment had to be destroyed(or reused as spares), they could not enter the civilian market. A few have escaped via 5-finger discount I'm sure, as my 95 got one from a 99 MP tahoe.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Quick derail, but the 110mph clusters came only in Military Police gmt400's.....also, they're technically illegal to own, because by law, MP vehicles of the day were required to be stripped of all special equipment before being auctioned, and the equipment had to be destroyed(or reused as spares), they could not enter the civilian market. A few have escaped via 5-finger discount I'm sure, as my 95 got one from a 99 MP tahoe.

Good input, thanks for the info! I've got one in my Tahoe

Sent from the Rat powered LG