Found these Escalade seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

They want $110 for the pair

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Wanted to know what you guys thought first. Everything, including the switches, wiring and brackets are on them. They seem to be in better condition than some others I've seen on this website. The 2nd row seats are there too, but obviously they would do me no good. The armrests are in surprisingly good condition. They aren't sagging.

So are they worth $110, even if I pay to get them re-upholstered? I think I remember Sewlow saying at least $400 to recover the two fronts. Then I'd have to get my ext cab seat done as well. Thoughts?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a good cleaning they might not need to be recovered....

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A good cleaning with Woolite (4 parts water, 1 part Woolite) and a good scrub brush (think tire scrub brush) will make them look very good, but then you have ripped up seats to contend with. They likely are worth it, but I wouldn't buy them if they are torn up like that personally.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looked on the computer an I missed the tares on my phone. I think I'd pass. The frames an foam an probably the same as any other gmt 400 seat, which is basically what your buying. Put the $110 towards getting the seats you have redone. My new .02....