Found these Escalade seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the frames and cushions are in good condition, they're worth $110. The Escalade seats are more plush than the standard buckets, plus you have dual power and heating with them.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the frames and cushions are in good condition, they're worth $110. The Escalade seats are more plush than the standard buckets, plus you have dual power and heating with them.

Yep. I'd get em. I was trying to get a set in about same condition and homie wanted 300$. I kindly walked away.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody know of some clean bucket seats for sale......either black or gray color?

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody know of some clean bucket seats for sale......either black or gray color?

Clean usually costs as much as lightly worn and reupholstered, trust me. I got some that need upholstery, changed my mind to a 60/40. I need to take the wife and kid sometimes. What seat do you have?

nitram

Reaction score
I have those seats (2000 escalade) in my CCSB. I recovered them with dark grey leather from leatherseats.com. They are the most comfortable seat I have ever had in a truck.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I would rather have the 94-earlier buckets. I have always liked the way the feel. Thats what I am gonna start looking for now.