Found these Escalade seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There perfect for what I want them for. Id have them recovered and the headrest removed

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
imo with the tears in the seat id pass, and save the money for recovering the ones you have now. To me from the pics they dont look a whole different than the ones we have and if you have the recovered it wouldn't look much different to me. If they werent torn and looked like they clean up good it be a different story but thats just me.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imo with the tears in the seat id pass, and save the money for recovering the ones you have now. To me from the pics they dont look a whole different than the ones we have and if you have the recovered it wouldn't look much different to me. If they werent torn and looked like they clean up good it be a different story but thats just me.

I have a 60/40 now but Im wanting to do buckets and change some stuff around
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They would be worth it if it weren't for the tears.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have a 60/40 now but Im wanting to do buckets and change some stuff around
You must be registered for see images attach

moonies! nice looking interior you've got there I like the fact you kept the moonies I love mine

Sent from my static android

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say no, not at that price...just too expensive to restore. Your seats are the EXACT SAME as those seats...you can spend the same, if not less money getting yours done in brand new leather.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd pass too. I'm going through recovering my ripped ones now. I can tell you that recovering (yourself) 2 bottoms, 2 tops, and 2 armrests will run you about $900 - $1,000 in leather from a place like TheSeatShop.com or other reputable shops. It will probably run you more (labor) having a reupholstry shop do it. The price is actually very good for what you're getting. But, if you already have operable seat frames and decent foam, I wouldn't bother.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
moonies! nice looking interior you've got there I like the fact you kept the moonies I love mine

Sent from my static android

Thanks I have another gauge cluster I was going to swap but never got aroud to it so I sold it