flowmaster super 10??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camaro8484

Reaction score
i have a 1998 stepside 5.0 i had s/i-d/o but didn't like it so i wacked the tailpipes off and just had the muffler sounds decent bought a super 10 the other day (waiting on it to get it) and was wondering if u guys have one that just kept it single exhuast i orded the si so so if u guys have one let me know and does anyone kno the best way to run ur exhaust in front of ur rear tire i have been trying to find stuff on it but noone talks about it besides how they sound thanks

TexasCowboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 95 obs k1500 ext cab with a flowmaster super 10 single in and dual out that is dumped before the rear axle. i like it. it sounds great. But that is just my temp setup until i am ready to finish out the back with it. Any questions just ask

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I also 'had' a super 10. (sold the truck) it was s/i, d/o and i loved the sound

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the flowmaster10 and i love it, its pretty loud when you get on it haha

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
i have the flowmaster 10 too, i have the true duel set up with 2 cats and 2 10s. Its loud as crap no doubt and sounds pretty good. and i ran mine out the corner fenders with turn downs.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those and the Cherry Bomb Extreme are very similar and I love my CBE on my 04 so much the 88 will be getting a pair of them.