Flowmaster Super 10 HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briangomez

Reaction score
So I have a 99 k2500 with a 5.7 and I was thinking about installing a flowmaster super 10 muffler so the truck can sound nice.The problem is my truck is dual in and single out and all I can find on the internet is single in and dual out.Is it possible for me to just buy it and flip it around would it still work the same?
You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Summit's page on the Super 10: "Reversible: No"

Why are you limiting yourself to the Flowmaster Super 10?

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They suck I would buy the half price dark horse racing copies. Not stainless. I removed my flowmaster ten and had a shop bend a 3" to replace the 2.25" straight back dump. No muffler I am soooo happy with the sound. Ricks Power Exhaust in Phoenix.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really some things if put a little effort in you can get a simple answer yourself. All the worlds knowledge is at your fingertips. You got here so your halfway there. You could have just called them direct save face, and time.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The problem is the spread of the dual inlet pipes. It's over 7 inches apart. I haven't found a dual in performance muffler with such a wide inlet spacing.

I used a pair of single in-single out stainless single chamber mufflers, like the 10, then a y-pipe, to the factory tailpipe on my Yukon Denali. Same basic pipe design as yours. Sounds aggressive at throttle, and near silent at idle