Flooring Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the Molded Industrial Polyvinyl flooring from LMC.. and how they liked it? How well does it clean up?
How was the install? How the hell do you remove the rear seats?

Molded Polyvinyl flooring - http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=100
Carpet Kits - http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=101

Really thinking i'll be ordering the polyvinyl over the carpet. Simply for ease of cleaning..

Anybody else with custom flooring, carpet, rubber, plastic, anything, post it in here

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the polyvinyl in my 09 chevy....its really slick when it comes to having floormats and doesnt come fully clean with soap and water so i use warm water and mild detergent with a rag to scrub it then once dry i scrub the hell outta it with armorall...i go through alot....looks really good clean but not so good dirty... I have been debating on putting it in my build truck or not simply because of the possible carpet stain fear but I.M.O. the carpet does give a more finished look with the benefit of a little warmth and a little extra sound deadening...guess it all depends if ya plan to get the inside of your truck really dirty or have an occasional mudspot but they do make new molded floormats ive seen that seem to do a nice job

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Well I do use her as a truck, if there's mud around, i'll probably end up in it, if the feets be dirty I usually try to knock some of it off before gettin in.. **** it. I think I'll go with the black carpet, floor mats are there for a reason. So are carpet cleaners.

Sound deading & insulation is what I want.. as well as a nice "soft" interior feel. It will be a family truck again one day

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
problem with the rubber is over time it cracks... common in the older style trucks like the scottsdale... polyvinyl was kind of the solution for that i believe

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you would be surprised...ive seen people do it but yet the truck is a mess inside go figure lol

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my truck didnt have carpet in it when i got it so i went out and bought some rock it liner that can be colored/tinted to match whatever you want. ill be adding 4oz of blue to mine and spraying that all over the floors and just reassembling the interior. wont fade, chip, discoler, and if it gets dirty itll just wash right off.