Finally, large diamater steelies in a 5x5 bolt pattern!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Lol, i miss my 18s... I seriously wonder if Possibly.. are some drop spindals are different? Ive got DJM spindals.. Also, yall are rolling fenders. Have yall tried cutting the inner skin? The inner skin takes away atleast two inches, if not more of clearance from the tire... Most trucks (any make or model) remove the inner skin a couple inches larger than the tire. And usually a trailer fender is welded to the curve left behind.

Reaction score
Oh, fk snit... If your talking about yalls beds, ive nooo freaken idea. I couldnt run a five or anything above a 4.75 on my stepside.. i about rub the bed box already.. and do if i do any side to side. I would think the outter lip would be close to the same if they arent. Mine have a gnats *** clearance..lol. Havent gottn around to cutting them. Gonna have allot of cutting to do now.. Wish i had a fleetside

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I know Bell Tech spindles push the wheel out 1/2 inch. I have McGaughy spindles and they don't. Not sure about the DJM.

Reaction score
Sorry if i came off as an *** too.. wasnt ranting because of you, just in general.. Seeing this post just got me to thinking about allot of crap so i vented here..lol.

Reaction score
Im guessing the DJM must pull in a hair.. I dont have the fender problem, the BOSS 18s i had did tho.. with the 5.5 backspace, but when i trimmed the inner skin, it made a HuGe difference..

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I know when I ran my stockers I had to trim the hell out of my lowers. So maybe the McGaughy's pull them in a bit too.

Reaction score
Possible.. theres a guy, idunno if he is on here.. but 07tbss? He pie cut his frame, i thought it was crazy.. i did it and it took only a few min.. never touched my lower arms.. worked freaken awesome.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I had to trim the hell out of the rain gutters not dehump to get my stock wheels to fit.

Reaction score
Oh heck yeah.. the gutters suck on stocks.. mine were already trimmed by previouse owner. Thank god. Lol..

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk why everyone says belltech spindles push out .5 inches, based on my measurement its closer to 1/4... I could be wrong.
Most if not all aftermarket spindles do it, as far as I know.