Finally, large diamater steelies in a 5x5 bolt pattern!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I came across a truck while on the ol' facespace that had 20" steelies and after some oogling....and googling I found them.

http://www.detroitsteelwheel.com/

Also came across this info on another forum posted in Oct of 2012.

We can do custom backspace, and it accepts standard 7.5 snap in style center caps. you can do baby moon, bullets, spiders, rallies, whatever. we do have those available also.

In stock right now:
20x9 and 20x8 are $220 each raw and plus $25 per wheel powder coated your color choice. We can get them chrome plated if you like its $100 per wheel

We will be running more sizes in the future, we have tooled up for 18 and half of the tooling id done for 22". We are working on trim rings, artillery style wheels etc.. all of this is in our master plan but i have no dates yet or have not had any of these to testing yet. Most likely we will be moving the stock we have in the 20" for some time.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
As of now they cant if you want to tuck. I'm looking to sit flush. But they will be able to in the near future. I may just hold out for the Artillery style. Got this email today

"Jason,

The largest backspace i can do right now is 4.5 on the 20x8 and 5.25 on the 20x9.

I will be doing a higher offset center in the near future so no worries we will have a set for your application soon.

Thanks Adam"

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
after the way my situation was handled by them, i'm much happier with my $450 22" steelies