Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Woohoo!!! Welcome to the 21st century!! Lol
Had to extend the wiring harness as the deck that was in there previously had the plug on the drivers side, this one is passenger side so it would reach.
Now gotta read through the manual and see how to run the damn thing.
May tackle installing the dash speakers after lunch. But I'll probably just nap instead and deal with it next weekend.
But woman has some big plans for the backyard that involve me and a mini bobcat and gras removal and dirt install.
So maybe a few weeks out, and still have to buy an overpriced sheet of MDF and get the desire to rip the interior out after I just got the thing able to go out cruising.
See what the future holds.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Woohoo!!! Welcome to the 21st century!! Lol
Had to extend the wiring harness as the deck that was in there previously had the plug on the drivers side, this one is passenger side so it would reach.
Now gotta read through the manual and see how to run the damn thing.
May tackle installing the dash speakers after lunch. But I'll probably just nap instead and deal with it next weekend.
But woman has some big plans for the backyard that involve me and a mini bobcat and gras removal and dirt install.
So maybe a few weeks out, and still have to buy an overpriced sheet of MDF and get the desire to rip the interior out after I just got the thing able to go out cruising.
See what the future holds.
Dash speakers and cruise for the few months of good weather. Install the yet-to-be-built box when the weather turns nasty again.