Finally back from paint!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Looks nice! I think the headlight covers would look good with the parking covers also. I had one car with covers I would just take off during the night and have on during the day. And another vehicle I compensated and ran 80/100 bulbs instead.

Thank you! I decided just to take em off. The fitment on them wasn't great, and to me they just didn't do anything for the truck. I'm going to try and clean my headlights and parklights up a bit and if that doesn't work them I'm going to order a new set.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks great. But now that you have a gmc grille, The chevy trucks banner has go on the windshield. Love the colours. 2 tone looks great. And me personally I would lose the rear window vents. But other then that Clean truck man.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great. But now that you have a gmc grille, The chevy trucks banner has go on the windshield. Love the colours. 2 tone looks great. And me personally I would lose the rear window vents. But other then that Clean truck man.

I agree 100% I also think 4x4 fender flares would look killer on the truck. Look into certifit.com for your new lights but place silcone around the seals because they will leak water into them. Looking at it I also think the factory side molding would look good but im a old 51 year fart I seen that you young bloods don't like them. Your paint job sure came out good did they wet sand it???????????????????

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
This truck looks amazing! i wish i had that nice of paint on my truck! Why didnt you go wigth the Chevy grille?

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I agree 100% I also think 4x4 fender flares would look killer on the truck. Look into certifit.com for your new lights but place silcone around the seals because they will leak water into them. Looking at it I also think the factory side molding would look good but im a old 51 year fart I seen that you young bloods don't like them. Your paint job sure came out good did they wet sand it???????????????????

Nope it wasn't wet sanded.

Last edited:

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score

Thanks. I like the louvers so they're gonna stay, same with the windshield banner.

This truck looks amazing! i wish i had that nice of paint on my truck! Why didnt you go wigth the Chevy grille?

Thanks! I just like the looks of the GMC grill better.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope it wasn't we sanded.

So then you guys wet sanded it I see that's why the paint looks good and the GMC grill looks good like mine. LOL I have seen before that some people don't wet sand them after they paint them and it doesn't look as good.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
So then you guys wet sanded it I see that's why the paint looks good and the GMC grill looks good like mine. LOL I have seen before that some people don't wet sand them after they paint them and it doesn't look as good.

It wasn't wet sanded lol I forgot the T.