Few new updates! Backup camera mounted :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yessir thanks alot for taking the time and looking for me! I'm just in a predicament right now between the realift and 2" body lift. The realift 2 little chunks of metal are insanely expensive! $300...The body lift I keep going back and forth on in my mind plus putting the bumper on now or waiting...The reason I'm hesitant about the body lift is I don't know that I'll keep doing 37's down the line I may go back to 35's and then I'd have to get it removed...Ah I dunno. Getting the realift and body lift done would be a bit over $1000 soo I don't know.

I'm thinking about going ahead and having the realift installed and then a little down the line, If I really want to do the body lift I can because my whole point was the body lift would look terrible with the tbar bar brackets hanging down. It'd look soo much cleaner without that..That's why texasrebel88's truck looks so good with the 3" body lift is because he doesn't have any of that crap hanging down beneath the frame.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea. That's kinda where I am. I posted in your other thread I just retired runnig 38s and won't go above 37s anymore. So I need to drop the lift down to 9". Also IMO I've seen 8" trucks on 35s and they look clean. So don't worry about the lift to tire ratio being too big. Also another way to get rid of everything under the frame is to just SAS it lol. But that's even more expensive. Also couldn't you install the body lift your self to save some money. I know it's not that hard to do