Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So throw away some clothes.
Funny enough, I did just that. I left half my clothes at the church in Talca before going to Puerto Natales. I actually had to put the beer in a friend's luggage to get my bag under 23kg.

Also, I just made a Calafate Gimlet and had it alongside a carefully crafted ham & chicken sandwich. Absolutely incredible.
2 oz Last Hope Gin
1.5 oz homemade Lime Cordial
0.5 oz Calafate liquor

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Aqua-pig

Reaction score
Now, gin was my first true love. Nolets silver, up with two onions is as close to heaven you can get without dying. Nothing finer. But again my beer: Rainer, and always rainier. Best enjoyed whenever, where ever, and if you can find it in a long neck your the classiest dude around. We call those Ron-yays out here in the great PNW.

Aqua-pig

Reaction score
Also in the spirit of this forum in sharing useful information and experiences I will share that a can of keystone light has an outside diameter of 2 1/8” the exact same diameter as 2” copper tube. Soooo if you know a plumber with a freeze machine, you can serve chilled stones every 30 seconds or so.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also in the spirit of this forum in sharing useful information and experiences I will share that a can of keystone light has an outside diameter of 2 1/8” the exact same diameter as 2” copper tube. Soooo if you know a plumber with a freeze machine, you can serve chilled stones every 30 seconds or so.
Nice

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found actually made up and another acronym of PBR.
It is my bathing system afterwork for a short notice date or other occasion.
Three areas to clean in a sink if you are desperate.

Pitts
Balls
R e c tum