fan shroud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any one know where i can get a fan shroud for a 94 with a 34" radiator? Iv looked but All i can find are one for the smaller radiators. Any one have one they would sell?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Tried to practically give one away a few years ago, and I'm not far. I know that doesn't help you much now..

No luck in the boneyards?

Richard

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rock auto sells them. right around 20 bucks for each half if i remember right.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i saw that but they didnt say their size. My luck they are for a 28" rad

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you look for a 3/4 or a 1 ton they should be for the bigger rad. My gasser 95 has a broken upper shroud and I was looking for a new one and the ones they have are a replacement for it and it has the 34 inch rad. I never did buy a replacement and at some point I will.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doesn't the later model ones have a "channel" or something for the alternator wire? Mine doest. I didnt think about looking for a 3/4 or 1 ton shroud

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you look for a 3/4 or a 1 ton they should be for the bigger rad. My gasser 95 has a broken upper shroud and I was looking for a new one and the ones they have are a replacement for it and it has the 34 inch rad. I never did buy a replacement and at some point I will.
I want to
I want to buy one and have it hydrodipped. I don't want to dip why original one iin case I don't like it

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes the later ones have the groove and clips for the battery cable to go in. Both my Burbs have that. Not sure about the size of the radiator, but I can check in the morning.
If it wasn't so hot, I would go to the pick a party that's just a few miles from my home. But they don't open up until 9AM and it's already too damn hot by then to have any enjoyment in looking for truck parts.....days like today make me want to look at pictures of trucks in the snow LOL