exhaust manifolds to headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loom383

Reaction score
well it looks like my manifolds already have all the plugs in it. I am gonna with shortys as well. And I am gonna replace the entire exhaust back at some point. Thanks for all the help guys!

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
I'm going to put this out there I've had a set of mid length headers and the only difference there was was in the sound of the truck. It really mellowed out the sound and that was it. Besides the fact that they would not stay sealed and leaked constantly. Stage 8 came out with the locking header bolts after i took the damn things off. If i ever take the time to try headers again it will bea set of full length headers no doubt.

End Rant

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i run edelbrock tes headers and y pipe...emissions legal ......the best exhaust manifold gasket that works on these... is the factory one...i have had the copper and aluminum...not as dependable as the factory gaskets are...