Emissions Control Sticker/Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone have access to the Emissions Control Sticker for a ‘94 era 5.7 TBI engine? Or can anyone print a high quality repro? I can’t find one anywhere. As you can see, mine looks kind of cruddy. I know it’s probably trivial, but it looks out of place in a clean engine bay when I pop my hood at truck/car shows.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do believe Phoenix Graphics sells an under hood decal set. Can’t recall the price. Let me look it up for you.

GM Technical Decals

$169 but kind of vague on what they offer. I was going to email them to see but never got around to it. Another option is for you to take a high quality photo of it, make any corrections, and find a place that could print it off for you on the appropriate decal material.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Thanks @fancyTBI ! That's probably the route I was going with having one printed. I thought about taking the current sticker off and have it scanned and printed. I have a friend that owns a sign company that does all kinds of graphics including full car wraps. I was just curious if anyone here had the insight if they're already produced on the secondary market. I found the 5.0 sticker, but not one for a 5.7L.

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks @fancyTBI ! That's probably the route I was going. I thought about taking the current sticker off and have it scanned and printed. I have a friend that owns a sign company that does all kinds of graphics including full car wraps. I was just curious if anyone here had the insight if they're already produced on the secondary market. I found the 5.0 sticker, but not one for a 5.7L.
I was in a similar situation as you are. I was painting my air cleaner and didn’t want to damage my emissions decal on there, but in the end I just taped it off really well and it was fine. If you do order from them please share what you get in that package. I’m missing a couple others myself.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
@johnckhall - do you have any photos of your truck you would like to share? You peaked my interest when you said show quality!
I've never taken staged photos before, but here's my build thread with the things I've done so far. It's still a work in progress. I was lucky enough to find my one-owner truck with only 52K mile over 2.5 years ago. I had a great starting point to work with. Right now I only have a little over 63K miles on it.