Elegante headlights + Anzo lamps + Anzo corners = $$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Where did you get the Elegantes anyway? Have you had them for a while? I've been on the hunt because I need some lights with a glare shield, I've been thinking on some projectors too.

I got them off of ebay. I'd have to look at the seller cause I don't remember. Originally I ordered headlights and parking lamps, but they didnt have the lamps, hence why I have Anzo lamps. The lamps don't exist anywhere that I can see.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I vote either or. I need to rder new headlights for both trucks. I hate my headlights on my black truck, they stick out. Im gunna go witht he smoked anzo headlights and parking lights I think for the black truck and Stock Oem headlights and parking lights for the yukon. I also have both the clears and amber corners. The clears are on the yukon and the ambers just like those are on the black truck.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yours is a gmc right? Where did you order the amber ones from? I want an extra set just in case....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool I will be watching to see how they fit before ordering :lol:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
:gr_grin: Ha, ha. I bet you will! Going to put them on once bumpers are back from paint. Hopefully by Friday.

So you are going with the ambers?

I can't wait to see your truck with the bumpers. But If I like your truck color matched then that's just more ill have to do to mine! Lol

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Not sure which ones ill stick with. Going to have to see both on for a few days before I decide.

For everyone who doesnt like the clear corners because they don't match - they are the same exact corners as the ones I have right now on the truck, just clear instead of amber.

Can't wait to see my bumpers!

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid