Elegante headlights + Anzo lamps + Anzo corners = $$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Tell me how the ambers match and the clear ones don't? lol.

Whoops: My computer never loaded that second picture, I thought we were talking stock ambers...those new ones look badass. I change my vote to either way will look good.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Tell me how the ambers match and the clear ones don't? lol.

Whoops: My computer never loaded that second picture, I thought we were talking stock ambers...those new ones look badass. I change my vote to either way will look good.

Make up you r mind! LOL. I like both so ill have to put both on.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
see now you know how they match, the clear and the wavy like inside of them, where the clear corners are like bicycle reflectors, just pointy and such.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
see now you know how they match, the clear and the wavy like inside of them, where the clear corners are like bicycle reflectors, just pointy and such.

So should I get a set of euro clears and compare all of them? LOL.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would and that's what I got. I run euro clear headlights, cheapos from ebay, same for parklights and then got some markers that match but have a small amber reflector in them to keep em legal just in case.

I couldn't find the euro ambers in 88-93 style back then or I may have got em.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just removed my clears and put back the ambers, but before you do it use the clear socket holder and put it on the amber upper light and do the conversion!!!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Where did you get the Elegantes anyway? Have you had them for a while? I've been on the hunt because I need some lights with a glare shield, I've been thinking on some projectors too.