Elegante headlights + Anzo lamps + Anzo corners = $$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Got my Anzo parking lamps in today from Summit, along with some clear corners. I was worried that the lamps wouldn't match the headlights, but I was pleasantly surprised. For as picky as I can be I think they're damn close. I got some clear corners as well because I'm torn between the clears and ambers. What say you guys?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It took me a little bit to find the clear corners that weren't euro clear. Going to put everything on when I get my bumpers back from paint. Going to take some pics and post them again on the truck.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! I think you'll be real happy with those!!!! With your truck I'd say go with the ambers. But as easy as it is to switch them out try both for awhile and see what it actually looks like on the truck.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say go with CLEAR! Those are hard to find, check my truck to see how they look. It would look even better with your white grille, then it will look like it blends.