EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads - Worth It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are they made in England?

The specific pads I got (EBC Yellowstuff DP41273R) are, yes. EBC's website says they have production facilities in the UK and the USA though so their parts could come from either of those.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm curious what edge codes the Hawk Super Duty and PFC Carbon Metallic pads have. Summit sells Hawk Performance and their customer service is pretty great so I may write an email and see if someone can check a set for me. One of my local O'Reillys shows a set of the PFCs in stock, maybe they'd let me open the box and look at them.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I'm curious what edge codes the Hawk Super Duty and PFC Carbon Metallic pads have. Summit sells Hawk Performance and their customer service is pretty great so I may write an email and see if someone can check a set for me. One of my local O'Reillys shows a set of the PFCs in stock, maybe they'd let me open the box and look at them.

If you don't get to Oreilly's first, I can check my spare sets of PFC's this weekend. I'm actually curious too..... I tried looking for them earlier but I must have moved them out of the house and into the garage.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you don't get to Oreilly's first, I can check my spare sets of PFC's this weekend. I'm actually curious too..... I tried looking for them earlier but I must have moved them out of the house and into the garage.

Are they for these trucks? What part number exactly? The PFCs I found at O'Reillys fit my Suburban and should compare directly to the EBCs I ordered. I'm curious to know what the code is on yours either way though, thanks!

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PFC 0369.20 fits our trucks. By this photo, looks like they're an FF edge code:

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PFC 0369.20 fits our trucks. By this photo, looks like they're an FF edge code:

I had noticed that PFC seemed to have application specific photos on their website, but never thought to zoom in and check for the edge codes. Good call!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The EBC GD7013 rotors showed up today. Fancy looking. I noticed that they have what appear to be hand signed date stamps inside the box, I'm assuming for manufacturing and then final machining as one of them says "CNC."

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice - let us know how you like them and how much dust you get on your rims. My son's "Red Stuff" seems to to be leaving a lot of dust on his Scion.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice - let us know how you like them and how much dust you get on your rims. My son's "Red Stuff" seems to to be leaving a lot of dust on his Scion.

I will for sure. Dusting was never a huge concern for me while I was researching this stuff, but I did notice that many people seemed to say that the Yellowstuff pads aren't too bad in that regard. I'm curious to see how they do.