E fan conversion using 0411 pcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever PCMs I used were set to jet from the factory. AC pressures were in there, I just lowered the kick on temps because of my 180 thermostats. You have to have the tune in front of you to know for sure though.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever PCMs I used were set to jet from the factory. AC pressures were in there, I just lowered the kick on temps because of my 180 thermostats. You have to have the tune in front of you to know for sure though.
0411 van tune was not setup to use the electric fans at all. No temp or pressure settings or unrealistic ones if provided from GM. Like fans on at 284°F or 500 psi.

I enabled dual fan control, switched from auto recirc to fan 2, then copied the settings from an Escalade that had factory E-Fans. Then set my fan temps to work with the 170°F thermostat. Think low is on at 176 and high at 182. High off at 176. Low off at 170. Tends to keep the low-speed fan going most of the time at slow speeds which is good because my engine compartment with the headers needs some cooling air as does my trans cooler. I might have dropped the high fan a/c pressure turn on about 20 psi. Factory Escalade was set pretty high from memory.

I think the Mexican L31 GMT800 had electric fans though because all the settings were already setup for electric fans.

Last edited: