Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks....it was awesome, got a few thumbs u p and waves.

Did come to the conclusion that having the phone sitting on the seat just isn't going to cut it at all!
Something will be done about that in a very short amount of time.
Just have to decide if I rip it's old system out of the Megacab or start semi fresh. Still have some bits and bobbles of gear laying around the garage.
The thought of tearing out and replacing the stock stuff in the Megacab isn't appealing to me at this point. Picking up a small amp and set of 4x6's is probably the way I'll head.
Less downtime and more drive time! Lol
You can put together a nice crisp sounding set-up together for pretty cheap, couple 10's under the seat to augment those 4x6's...

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can put together a nice crisp sounding set-up together for pretty cheap, couple 10's under the seat to augment those 4x6's...
I have a still new in box 10" Rockford from back in the day that was destined for another truck. That would give it a little bump.
The original system that's in the Megacab now is 2-12" Phoenix Gold subs, Phoenix Gold XS500 and XS300 amps and a PG graphic equalizer.
I tell ya, 960w RMS in a regular cab will definitely get your attention....cops too!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drop that 10 in there and enjoy it!
That's the plan.....for now. Depends if I get the bug in my ass to do more work than I really want to do!!! Lol
But it sure would be nice to feel the 2-12's massaging my kidneys again!!

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!
Option paralysis sucks! Lol

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
I felt that, kids today don’t do much anything fun anymore. When I was in my teens we would drive all over Perry and meet up at one of the two lakes or car wash and spend countless hours doing dumb **** and cruising. Now every Father’s Day Enid does a pretty good two night cruise. Then throughout the summer/fall they have random cruises. But it’s mostly stock/normal/modern cars that aren’t interesting. Or real young kids in things that shouldn’t even be on the road

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys got to remember when we were out cruising around all night gas was like $1.05/gal (at least for me). I understand why they don't do it now with it over $3, it's to dang high an around my area the places we used to hang out at, they got the cops involved an had everyone ran off if you're "loitering"

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I felt that, kids today don’t do much anything fun anymore. When I was in my teens we would drive all over Perry and meet up at one of the two lakes or car wash and spend countless hours doing dumb **** and cruising. Now every Father’s Day Enid does a pretty good two night cruise. Then throughout the summer/fall they have random cruises. But it’s mostly stock/normal/modern cars that aren’t interesting. Or real young kids in things that shouldn’t even be on the road
You guys got to remember when we were out cruising around all night gas was like $1.05/gal (at least for me). I understand why they don't do it now with it over $3, it's to dang high an around my area the places we used to hang out at, they got the cops involved an had everyone ran off if you're "loitering"
You both have great points!
Gas is expensive as capital F here right now. The only real bar in town closed long time ago, Al there is now are a few lounges, no dance floors to get your groove on and meet up with the girls.
We used to just cruise around the lap, would usually congregate at a ma and pa style burger joint. The owner didn't care as long as we didn't do anything stupid, he was a car guy, had a mint pimped out Caddy he would park out front. Then we would decide which of the two bars to go to that night or who's house if we were broke.
Hell a pack of smokes, bottle or rye and 2L of pop was less than $20. And we were all making at least that an hour back then. Now I can't get smokes for less than that!!! Lol
Now if you wanna see where the kids in their cars and truck gather, it's either outside one of the multiple Vape shops or Weed shops in town! Lol
Town has less than 5k people and 3 weed shops!
Man....times have changed, and not always for the better.
Gonna go shake my fist at a cloud now!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We have cruise nights around here some, Evansville Indiana and St Louis have great ones. Bit too far for @Drunkcanuk to come though...
Just a bit!!! Lol
If I had $$$$, time and a passport, id definitely roll that way, and then head on down to Texas and meet up with members there!
One can dream.
Power tour trip is on the bucket list.