Door panel inserts/dress up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone dressed up their door panels (95-98 OBS) I saw one guy who pot some camo cloth on one of the section and it looked good - I am about to buy some seat cover ( old school camo from Wet Oklie) and was going to request an extra yard of neoprene matching fabric/cloth to do the grey cloth section of my do to match the seat covers. Any irdes-pictures- suggestions- directions ?? Thanks

lynx

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

here is one I did

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice how did you do it? Thats what I want to do w/ mine just with the old school camo duck hunter print camo. I wish someone made a kit for this stuff. Real nice bro..

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm also interested.. The previous owner of my truck was obviously a smoker and the interior reflects that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitram

Reaction score
The inserts just snap into the door panels with little white push clips that are glued to the back of the insert. Do not try to pull the insert out from the front of the door panel or you will likely pull the clips off of the insert (they are just glued on). Take the door panel off and push the white clips through the holes in the door panel from the back. Once you have the inserts out, just use some spray-trim adhesive to wrap them with whatever fabric that you have.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

The inserts just snap into the door panels with little white push clips that are glued to the back of the insert. Do not try to pull the insert out from the front of the door panel or you will likely pull the clips off of the insert (they are just glued on). Take the door panel off and push the white clips through the holes in the door panel from the back. Once you have the inserts out, just use some spray-trim adhesive to wrap them with whatever fabric that you have.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
should you strip off the old fabric or just apply new over top of it?