door panel clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

:lol: This is why it's good to own multiple vehicles in my experience. When one breaks I can just take it in and drive another, and "leave them alone and let them do their job!"

Helps knowing good people at the shops, too.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I replaced mine once with some I got from Autozone. They broke in like a week. I just ran a few self tapping sheet metal screws along the bottom and they hold up just fine.
This is the kind of stuff I see and swear about when I have to fix it. Do it right.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a bag of 100 off ebay for about $10 when I got my truck. My wife asked when I'd ever use them. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.
I have a box of 50 (slightly less now). Nice to have when needed.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I got Christmas tree style ones. I'll post pics here tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got all my door clips changed out on both doors. I will see how these hold up, but they look like they won't last. Maybe I will do PDQ clips next time. I am not a fan of drilling and screwing the panels in place. As good as that would work, I don't want to see the screws in the panel.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Mine are just along the bottom edge. Tucked up. You can't even see them unless you are on the ground looking up at the bottom of the door. :Big Laugh: