does anyone know where i can get this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea those caps are almost impossible to get unless you go to the local parts store or summit and get some chrome ones. I lke the paint to match ones, helps hide the bolts. Our local auto body supply used to sell bolts kits with caps we bought a few, now they can't get them.

The lens for the lighted ones are the same way I got a broke lens and can't get a replacment without buying the entire light kit from summmit thru keystone for like $60 i think.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You can get the caps at a marine supply store. They'll have the plastic collars that go onto the screws, too.

I might be able to get them from one of my suppliers, too, but I'll have to check. It's been a while since I used those caps.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats good to know, I think I actually have an extra set floating around from the Dakota as they sent me to sets. I just think about it when buying something used anymore if it is not 100% complete and how hard it is to get parts. Like I needed to get caps for my RS Cosworth wing which are really hard to come by.

HMMM and I was thinking about getting a lighted one. And now that has me thinking about the lighted towing mirrors as I thinking of ordering those instead of the ones without lights on them. I originally thought of if I could just by the regular mirrors and then install a small light on the outside probably LED or something.