Does anyone’s workbench . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First, I would kill for a 4 post rack. Second, optical illusion? I do not see it but has to be behind the steps.
Here’s the post: it was a custom home so I got the 52 foot deep 3rd bay that I wanted. This 4 post lift is 10,000 pound capacity if I remember correctly. I completed a lift and trans swap on my $2500 auction bought 2012 GMC 2500 and it was much better at 4.5 feet off the ground vs on the floor. I have a trans Jack etc so it’s a pretty functional shop for an attached garage in the city. In the future I will build a big shop at my acreage. I previously had a shop on an acreage but having a rental house was too much hassle.

Attachments

• IMG_3611.jpeg
    IMG_3611.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4236.jpeg
    IMG_4236.jpeg
    376.7 KB · Views: 16

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Wish I had a garage to get messy..:(
I have a garage building, but it's full of stuff that mostly doesn't need to be in it. Some absolute junk/trash, different car and truck parts I'm trying to get down from the racks and sell, and a couple of vehicles and stuff from several moves and salvage operations. Plus a lot of my toy show merch, since I can get to it there whenever I need to. Had to go load up for this morning's show, yesterday morning, before I went to work, since it was forecast to(and did) rain most of yesterday afternoon and evening.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a garage building, but it's full of stuff that mostly doesn't need to be in it. Some absolute junk/trash, different car and truck parts I'm trying to get down from the racks and sell, and a couple of vehicles and stuff from several moves and salvage operations. Plus a lot of my toy show merch, since I can get to it there whenever I need to. Had to go load up for this morning's show, yesterday morning, before I went to work, since it was forecast to(and did) rain most of yesterday afternoon and evening.

What's the toy show stuff ?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hot Wheels, Matchbox, other diecast cars and trucks. Several boxes went out today to the show, and came back in this afternoon cause I didn't sell that much. The small half day shows, I just take what'll fit on 2/3 of the crew cab rear seat, and tables(if needed for that show) in the bed. Bigger shows and swap meets, the bed gets loaded too, and there's a couple I'll take a trailer load to.