Disc brake conversion and other upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could plumb a line lock into the rear circuit instead of the front and use it like that, but having the solenoid constantly energized would be a drain on the battery, and I don't think those solenoids are rated for continuous duty on that scale.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could plumb a line lock into the rear circuit instead of the front and use it like that, but having the solenoid constantly energized would be a drain on the battery, and I don't think those solenoids are rated for continuous duty on that scale.

I sis this on a Toyota truck that I had and it worked out great Im not realy worried about it on this truck

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
I am installing the brake lines now
More photos
http://s136.beta.photobucket.com/user/kevhill85/library/90%20SWB%20WT

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O ok Tyler good 2 know thanks...
Keep the ideas flowing y'all... I hope 2 the this done in spring with the ebrake... But still trying 2 figure out if im gonna run S10 or caddi calipers..? Has anyone ran either then swapped for the other..?

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
I have tried the caddy caliper once and had problems with the ebrake adjustments. I just bought the s-10 calipers and never had anymore problems.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
S10 rear calipers on to my rear end... Check...
Impala SS rotors on 2 my rear shafts (with proper drilling of course)... Check...
Brackets from smileyracing which need 2 be welded... Check...