Define Slammed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is,one fine looking truck

Too bad it's long gone...

You must be registered for see images attach

For me slammed would be 5-7 ish on a 1/2 ton, 6-8 or 8-10 on a 3/4 or 1 ton, but not bagged, I use the term layed out for a bagged truck laying frame.

^ This. But I'm a little more conservative and feel 4-6 on a 1/2-ton and 5-7 on a 3/4- or 1-ton.

Different people are going to define it differently, but "slammed" was being used to describe dropped trucks long before air suspensions were popular. A bagged truck laying frame is definitely slammed, but it's a higher degree of being slammed, beyond being just simply slammed. That's where "laid out" comes into play.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The way I look at it using my '98 I used to have with definitions and estimated drop.
Considered this one just as "dropped". Was sitting 2/4 at the time

This I considered "slammed". Roughly 6/9 or 6/10

And this is simply "laid-out".

Very little light underneath

Thanks for this thread though. Because of this, now I really really miss my old truck! lol
These are simply my views on it. Like stated above, everyone is going to feel a bit differently towards the terminology.
--Josh