Define Slammed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes absolutley it should be able to pull it with no problem.

Thanks... I've helped take a few trucks up over the years, but this is going to be my first time going the other way. I'm just trying to figure out what I do and don't know now before I end up hanging $1500 worth of parts that won't work the way I need them to. I think I've got a grip on it now.

Thanks for all the replies.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Thanks... I've helped take a few trucks up over the years, but this is going to be my first time going the other way. I'm just trying to figure out what I do and don't know now before I end up hanging $1500 worth of parts that won't work the way I need them to. I think I've got a grip on it now.

Thanks for all the replies.

I must warn you, lowering trucks becomes an addiction after you do your 1st one.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just eager to get this first one under my belt, but just a bit nervous about it at the same time. I don't have a soul around here that knows anything about this stuff either so I've got nobody to call if an issue pops up. I've read hundreds of pages and looked at hundreds of photos, and since every vehicle is at least somewhat unique, I am still coming up with questions.